The GEWO Alpha Nexxt offers high-quality training options and in particular is designed to improve a wide range of striking techniques and footwork. The modern 3-wheel ball guidance technology opens up new possibilities that many conventional robots cannot offer without forgoing simple operation using the included controller.
With the GEWO Alpha Nexxt exercises can be made with up to 6 balls of different speed, spin and placement. Topspin, backspin and sidespin can be varied in up to 90 different combinations without the need for manual spins. Thanks to the AFC (Automatic Frequency Control) realistic timing between individual balls with different speed or spin can be generated fully automatically. The most frequently played exercises can be easily saved with the help of 22 memory locations and recalled later, so that you do not have to set everything up again every time.
- Up to 100 balls per minute
- Up to 6 different balls per exercise
- 19 different speed settings
- 90 different spin settings
- Position, spin, speed and height individually adjustable for each ball
- 2 different random settings
- AFC (Automatic Frequency Control) for realistic timing between balls of different speed and/or spin
- Sample function for testing custom balls
- Memory for 22 exercises
- 12 pre-programmed exercises
- Height adjustable ejector head to simulate different game situations
- Suitable for tables with a thickness of 9mm to 25mm
- Includes remote control to start/stop the robot and adjust the ball ejection speed
- incl. ball catch net