For the perfect counterspin
It is the central table tennis stroke of the present: the counterspin. It is the answer to the opening spin, faster and more dangerous than a block – and often the direct point win or at least a massive advantage in the further ball exchange. You also want to perfect the stroke that will make the difference in the future? Then you should stay tuned now.
Fast-paced C53 & C48 – The answer
andro Fast-paced C53 and C48 are the world's first table tennis surfaces specially developed for counterspin. In order to cushion the incoming topspin in a controlled manner and to extend the ball contact time, the pimple design of the Rasanter C offers an integrated damper. This Counterspin Damper neutralizes the topspin and enables controlled counter-rotation with an aggressive flight curve and the incomparable dynamics that only an Energy-Cell sponge can provide. This interplay of the counterspin design and the new upper rubber formula also opens up new options in the open-up and setback game. Give your serves more quality, your setbacks more variability and precision
- You rely on the highest quality in up and down, persistently puts your opponent under pressure with spins and counter spins.
- Break with the conventions, use the strengths of the ENERGY CELL technology: more power and quality in your shots, high dynamics and felt longer ball contact time.
- The ENERGY CELL sponge with its highly elastic cell structure ensures an extremely dynamic energy transfer for all topspin variations.
- Use the catapult and the above-average optimal hit zone of the 48° hard sponge to give your game additional security.
- With the newly developed C-upper rubber you gain control over your opponent's spin using the Counterspin Damper.
- Speed: 121
- Spin: 132
- Control: 92
- Hardness: Medium-Hard